November is made for birthday and here is the day chum! ☻♥
That is the perfect day to be expressive and tell you the place you have in my life. You always mean more than you can imagine. Your being is a perk to me. Your words are always joy to me. The best Online friend ever. You often made me love Facebook because of your being online :D Eeepp!!! Dude. I really wish a fortunate life for you. Heartiest wishes for you this day and every single day friend. On your 18th today, I hope you get a fun filled, adventurous, blessed, thrilled and beautiful life just they way you wish :') <3 <3 <3 Wish you sparkles of happiness, success, smiles, surprises, love, luck, and good times of course. I mean, Birthday mai itna tou banta haina dost ?? :D :) "=*
May you begin the new year of your life with cluster of perkssssss, love and smile =)
May positive vibes surround you babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and every great thing enter your life <3 You have always been more than a friend. You just deserve the best every time. ♠○•♦♣
You know to win hearts by spontaneous nature :') ☻
Turn around, look above, think higher, remember your dreams, trust your heart and make a new beiginning with lots of hopes and blessings <3
I'm always there when you need me. Right? Officially 18 today. Ooopss I'm a bit jealous haah. Made in 1997. :D
Don't forget you can do wonders my girl. Please ''Aur ziyada mature nahi hona.'' Haha, LOVE YOU TO BITS ADORABLE <3 ♥♥♥
Sorry, I have already taken so much of your time but what else could I do? just wanted to wish you differently. See, you were waiting for my new blog and I just wrote it on your day sweetie...
I know this is not going to be enough to tell you the splendor you have. Party hard and don't forget me ehh!! •○♦☺☻♥♠
HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY CUPCAKE. MAY EVERY BIT OF YOUR DAY BRING YOU ENDLESS JOYSSSSSSSSSS :D :* STAY SUPERB. HAPPY 18TH AGAIN. Go ahead with bounteous life. Live a passionate life because you have the true potential. Keep walking and never give up. :') Take every day as a gift of nature and make the most out of it buddy. I'm sure you will be having this year and thousands more years with zeal, love, happiness and greatness cutiee...
Maaf kardena bhen kuch ziyada hi pakka diya! xD (Hugs tight) Wish we could meet. :')
Happy Reading and stay fortunate love. CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment